Intensity - JET Intensity - JET

Interesting...

It would seem that you have alot of talent and that this could turn out to be a really good flash. I thought that you showed to have alot of potential and the only thing letting you down was the lack of graphics. Try putting some colour in and fix up the sketchieness (My New Word :D) and you could be looking at a portal award of some kind!

So yer, given you a five for know but hope to see it again done up. Nice Work!

The Immigrant The Immigrant

MTV HERE YOU GO!

That was awesome! I love that type of work! You probably aint going t get any negative feedback man that was sweet. But im sure you'd like some constructive feedback so i'll give you some. Um the little green pace ship could have had a bit more detail and would have loved to the action bit without it having only pictures if it if you get what i mean. lol any who um just wondering also did you happen to use an electronic sketchpad or are you just amazing and only use a mouse to draw everything? Thanx

Alexanderz

professor-fate responds:

I used to use a mouse, but then I miraculously grew a brain and bought a Graphics Tablet.

Fowl Injection Fowl Injection

Awesome!!!

That was really good seemed like one of those wanrer brotheres cartoon with the slight 3d effects. Great that you've done it in 2 weeks aswell. Sound not complaining but love to see some. Hey did you only use flash to make this is or did you use something else.

Alexanderz.

non-applicable responds:

It was done completley in flash.